Sample Movie Review On Three World Of Bali
1. Wayang is a Javanese word a particular kind of theater, but the term is also used to denote to kinds of puppet theater which involve the performance of Shadow puppets. It is up to the Doling or master puppeteer to decide his direction when issues of the screen are to be handled. The Dating is the mastermind behind the whole performance. He is the one behind the screen narrating the story as the gong orchestra accompanies him in behind the screen as well. As this narration continues the shadows of the puppets appear on the screen and are mobile.
2. The priests in the area try to detach themselves from that world by ensuring that they are independent of the practices of the Wayang that includes avoiding going to the wayang theatres. The independence of the priest helps them to dominate over the spiritual matters and become superior to the society.
3. Lonter palm leaves are the leaves of the rontal tree that are used to make several things including plaited mats, pal sugar wrappers, water scoops and ornaments. These leaves also serve as writing materials for a variety of issues that deal with human life like, Holy Writings, religious rules, Homeopathy, Healing, astronomy, and astrology. The leaves can be kept for as many a thousand years. In the movie, the leaves signify very many things, and most of the people regard them as holy.
4. In the dancing concept, dance fulfills a number of functions like welcoming the visiting gods or entertainment for the visiting gods that are all thought of as duties of the women. The concept shows the reasons women dance closest to the ancestry shrines in the temple.
5. Rocks flowers and humans are thought of being in different time cycles because they are taken to be separate from each other. The two (Rocks flowers and humans) exist differently, and rules applying to them are different, causing all the difference exhibited in the movie.
6. Sarawati is a Hindu goddess of knowledge, music and all creative arts. The goddess is very important in giving the musicians knowledge that will benefit them in their field.
7. They call it religion of the holy waters because it represents a unique amalgamation of some Hindu and Buddhist elements grafted on preexisting religious customs.
8. The local water temples coordinate the irrigation among hundreds of farming communities this being ritual entailed a fair and balanced system of water sharing that was not the case when experts tried to change the irrigation system. The free flow of water shows the powers vested in tradition.
9. A pig’s fat can be beautified and used as a temple offering by cleaning the pig and adding ornaments.
10. When the ceremony was brought too early, Agung erupted and killed more than a thousand people but the images of the gods were preserved and carried to the sea to be washed. The killing signified the level of anger and confusion.
11. They killed themselves for the fear of being humiliated had they surrendered.
12. They have some writing on their forehead that is in a bright color more like the tattoos used in the Somalia and Indian cultures today
13. Eka Dara Rudea was performed in honor of the many Balinese and Hindu gods, whom most people believe are responsible for protecting the universe.